To connect your bank account in the Woolsocks app, just follow these steps:
- Navigate to the "Accounts" section
- Tap "Link your bank account"
- Select the country that your bank is based in, then select the name of the bank you have an account with
- You'll be redirected to your browser, where you can read and approve the provided information about bank account connections
- Finally, you'll be redirected your online banking portal and you'll be asked to give permission for our partner BudgetBakers to read your transactions.
This permission is required for security purposes. Woolsocks will never initiate any payment or transfer on your behalf and will have viewing only rights to your transactions.
That's it! Now that your account is connected, Woolsocks will generate insights based on your transactions. You'll even be eligible to receive Auto Rewards from participating merchants without lifting a finger.
Other articles you might find interesting:
If you need further assistance, please click this link to send us a request.