We do our best to provide you with Auto Rewards for all your eligible transactions, but sometimes we might miss one. Before you claim your missed Auto Reward, please keep in mind that Auto Rewards can take up to three business days to appear in your account. Additionally, the transaction payment status must be "Cleared" in order for the reward to be received.
If you haven't received your Auto Reward after three business days and a cleared payment, you can claim your missed Auto Reward in two ways:
Claiming via the app:
- Navigate to your Cashback Sock and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Tap "Report missed cashback"
- On the next screen, tap "Report a missed Auto Reward"
- Select the transaction for which you should have received an Auto Reward, then select which eligible merchant the Auto Reward was made with, then tap continue
- Your Auto Reward claim will be sent directly to our support team for investigation
Claim with a screenshot:
- Navigate to the eligible purchase in the Woolsocks app by going to My accounts > tapping your connected bank account > tapping the specific transaction
- Take a screenshot of the transaction screen
- Send your screenshot to our support team via this webform.
You might also receive a smaller amount of Auto rewards than you expected because you have donations to a fundraiser activated as one of your cashback destinations. Please keep in mind that when an Auto reward is compensated, it will be evenly split between any activated destinations. You can read more about this here.
If you need further assistance, please click this link to send us a request.