Woolsocks automatically provides you with an Auto Reward for all eligible transactions made both in-store and online purchases. In order to be eligible for an Auto Reward, your transaction must meet the following criteria:
- The Auto Reward transaction must have been made with a bank account connected to the Woolsocks app.
- The Auto Reward transaction was made with a participating merchant. This list of merchants is available in the "Cashback" section in the Woolsocks app.
- The Auto Reward for this transaction has not already been received.
- You had not yet reached your monthly budget at the time of the transaction. Your monthly budget is €5 for the first 3 months, then €2.50 per month thereafter.
- The Auto Reward transaction must have been made no earlier than three months before connecting your bank account.
If your purchase has met these eligibility criteria but you have not received an Auto Reward, you can make a claim by following the steps listed in this article. Before you claim your missed Auto Reward, please keep in mind that your transaction must be at least three business days prior to your claim, and the payment status must be "Cleared."
You might also receive a smaller amount of Auto rewards than you expected because you have donations to a fundraiser activated as one of your cashback destinations. Please keep in mind that when an Auto reward is compensated, it will be evenly split between any activated destinations. You can read more about this here.
If you need further assistance, please click this link to send us a request.